Thursday, March 25, 2010

about a girl...who jumps in joy

This is strange isn’t it

Why why u ask…

its about a girl i say[ shy shy]

ah... is that so...

why is that strange...

cause she wrote me a mail...

a 'whole mail'


that is strange is it?

yes... her whole profile was a mail

wow...that is something...

and then what happened?

And it was to me…gosh…

And I too changed my profile to write her a mail…sneaky me…

And then she wrote me a puzzle…which confused me. But it was a nice confusion…

why did she write u a quiz?

I didn’t know at first. At all. Found it nice.

So I answered it[ using google ofcourse] and then I sent her a quiz as well…

What did u send?

Oh, nothing in particular, the worlds hardest puzzle,its called…

But I now know I got the world’s Sweetest puzzle EVER…


How so…

[blush]



Tell me..oh do tell me…

Oh…hihihi…well. Her puzzle answered her name…and I didn’t see it at first.i have no idea how I found it actually.but the name just leapt out at me[ eventually]

I was …stunned and touched…

!!!WOW!!!

Yeah…wow…

And now what?

Well. We wrote each other a mail. And she’s coming to delhi…

Isn’t that wonderful…

Yeah,it is. I would go if she’s ok with it.would like to meet someone who can jump like that. And think,and feel like that. Would love to.

Isn’t it wonderful how suddenly,and surreally u find someone…

Yeah…it is…gosh…when I think of it.i am deeply amused…it is strange…

And surreal…but lovely…lovely…




be happy, be simple, walk lightly, sing sweetly... be who u are... wat else can there be!!!